Wednesday 23 January 2019

Naked Desire


                                                                                                                        
Sensuous verse oozes out from your heart,
Stripping, winking and tiptoeing you pose
Like a lustful maid, “What thou is your art?”
From the deepest slumber I rose and froze.
“O, virgin being can thou sing thy love song?”
Cold my heart is jaded and dried I lie,
Your heavenly music is what I long,                                            
Awaken; high I fly never to die.
Alas! Samsaric you are-pettiness!
Licking your tongue filled with horny nectar,
 My soul is blackened with long emptiness,
Never a god! You were but an actor!
Let’s handsome conscience clothed and clean my mind,
So to spread love to the endless mankind!

No comments:

Post a Comment