Monday 9 June 2014

You are a FIGHTER!

Dreams lead to hope-hope leads to belief and belief leads to perseverance-and perseverance leads to (not necessarily to success) but to realization-realization that you are a FIGHTER.     You stood an eye to eye against this fighter, this so called indomitable life. I can still remember…

You have not been a champion, you have not been a leader, you have not been a hero-but one thing I know, you have been one heck of fighter-a fighter who gets up every time when life spatters you down- hard.

 I can still remember… “Give me more! That’s what you got huh?”  Crippled but still you have the guts-you hobble over and over again to stand- to look straight in his eyes.  In sheer frustration, life kicks you harder-and you stumble down-again to get back-up with a smirk on your face-“More! More!”  You look in his eyes.

“Rat! You rat! I can finish you off just like that! You better dance when I tell you to-you are one cheap slave-so do as I say…”  life tells that you are a rat-and there you are bendy-limping but still standing tall before him. “Should I throw you depression-disappointments-loneliness-confusion-diseases-and death -do you want me to inflict all these upon you? Do you want me to crush you huh?” 

“Ha! Ha! Ha...” You simply keep on laughing-your eyes still fixed at him.

  Life’s patience runs thin and he walks to you, grabs you by your collar and gives you a frantic shake-then sighing with irritation, he whispers, “You are a loser! I pity upon you!  Now admit your defeat.” 
  
You try to pull off his hard hands-he tightens-constricts harder as you shake frantically to free yourself. You are still limping but still standing.

I can see-you get on his nerves, now with his Ging Tsholing like face; he grabs you close to his ugly face and yells, “Look at you-you have nothing!  Give-up boy! You will never make it through! -Understand?”  Then, shuddering his big black nose in utter anger, he looks in my eyes and yells again, “You are a loser! Loser!” Those flashy fangs go up and down.

Then you pushed him hard-so hard that he almost falls backward but he has his grip around your neck.  He tightens his grip from behind and hisses close to your ears again, “Huh! Now move and you are dead!”
“KILL ME! KILL ME! IF YOU CAN! BUT I TELL YOU-YOU  CANNOT KILL MY FREE SPIRIT-MY BELIEFS BECAUSE- I AM A FIGHTER!-I AM A FIGHTER!”

I still ponder today- but -If success was to be measured with realization, many would falter but not you my friend-definitely not you…because you are indeed a fighter!

No comments:

Post a Comment